Blog Archive

Monday, December 30, 2013

Hermana Inman Letter December 30, 2013

Feliz Navidad, Prospero Ano y Felicidad


It was so fun to see you guys on Christmas!! You guys look good :)

So I'm back in Spanish work!! Back in Oceanside!! It's great!  We've picked up 7 new investigators in the past week and a half, and we set a baptismal date with Jacobo :) for February 8th!! This will give him enough time to change his work schedule and be able to stay for the full block of church.  He came to church yesterday right after work and made it to the majority of sacrament meeting, it's better than nothing!! :).  
 
Leti is one of our investigators and she is the strongest, most golden investigator I have ever met. She and her family want to be baptized so bad, but her boyfriend and father of her children refuses to marry her, and she can't separate from him either because she has nowhere to go, and she wants their kids to still have their dad... it's a frustrating situation, but the Lord will help her to be baptized soon.  
 
THE WORK IS SO GREAT!! There were so many times this week that we prayed for small little miracles and they happened right away.  Like the other night we had 5 minutes left until it was time to go inside, so we prayed that God would place 2 more people in our path that night so that we could reach our goals before we went inside.  As soon as we ended the prayer, somebody got out of their car by us, and then right after they walked away, somebody rode their bike and parked it right by us. We had several experiences like this. 
 
 
Hermana Woodruff is from Ohio, and she is the hardest working missionary I have ever met.  She is hilarious and obedient and I love her to death and hope I get to stay with her for awhile. It's going to be a great transfer. I'm still a sister training leader and start exchanges tonight! 3 a week for a couple weeks! Hermana Magana is a STL now, too, so I got to see her the other day at our meeting :) that was fun. 
 
Thank you so much for the Christmas presents :) I am so so grateful.  Thank you thank you thank you.  I'm sending out letters to reply to each of yours, but you all will have to give me a couple p-days to get them done! 
 
Box tickets to a Suns game?!  That sounds like a blast! And Parkers baptism and little Christmas at grandma and grandpa's sounds so fun too!! I love our family! I haven't been able to look at Jesse's harmonica number yet, but I will try to, I'm sure it was great!  Good luck on the job application to camp geronimo! 
 
I love you all and hope you have a fun and safe new years! 
 
I'm out of time, talk to ya next week!
con mucho carino y amor,
 
Hermana Inman