Blog Archive

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hermana Inman's Thanksgiving Letter Part 2 - Guess Who Came!!!

IT WAS JEFFREY R. HOLLAND!! WOOHOOO!! Elder Jeffrey R. Holland was our speaker this morning! How AWESOME is that?! He and his family did a special program for us (with his wife and grandchildren). It was beautiful. Some of my favorite quotes from the program were "today and everyday should be a wonderful day". THIS (the mission) is as REAL as your life is ever going to get. So don't you ever say, at the end of your mission, I'm off to the real world." "Buck up, hang in there ...." and there were so many more great quotes and of course my words don't do Elder Holland's words justice. He talked about how fortunate we were to live the the last dispensation. I wish there was a way that you could all look up this talk. I don't know if they record these ones or not, but if they do, find it and listent to it. The spirit was so strong here. I also liked his wife's (Patricia Holland) talk. She talked about how important the Book of Mormon is. We need to cherish it and read it day and night. It will make you so cheerful and happy. Just try it!!  Anyway, I learned so many great things and the spirit was so strong. I am so blessed to be visited by Jeffery R. Holland! My favorite speaker EVER! Have a great Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for you!