Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hermana Inman Letter November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

So I just typed up a whole entire email and it deleted it as I was about to send it. I don't have time to type it up again :/ sorry.
 
I'm well, exchanges went well, our meeting with Elder Packer went well, and elder Richards of the 70 will be here this week to tell us more about the pilot program we will be doing.
 
Our investigators don't really feel like much of investigators right now, they're not meeting with us or coming to church... it's been really frustrating and hard, but I just promised to do the work and there was no promise that I'd see the results right away, so we just keep on working.

 
The Rivers will be coming down to AZ this week and said they'd be happy to take some things home for me.  They're driving down Wednesday and will be leaving on Saturday.  I'll give them your phone numbers and our address so they can get in contact with you.

 
A few nice families in our ward will be having us over for Thanksgiving this week, we're "party hopping" haha :).

 
Thank you for putting together things for my college applications dad!!!! I'll work with president and we'll do our best to have it done in time. Good luck on the 5K! You guys are awesome! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!  Tell the family that I say hello!

 
The stories about Jesse cracked me up! I couldn't stop laughing haha and I'm pretty sure everybody in the library was looking at me because of it.  I'm glad Torie is having fun with her friends! That's crazy that she is already applying to college! Wow!  Did she apply to BYU as well? I hope everything is okay with Callie!! Maybe she just needs to exercise her hip more by going on more walks or something.
 
I love you all and am so thankful to be a part of this family.  I am thankful for the knowledge that I have of this gospel and for the opportunity that I have to share it. I am thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, who suffered all so that we can return to live with Him, our Heavenly Father, and our families again someday.  I am thankful for all of the faithful prophets who kept and preserved records so that we can have the scriptures today.  I am thankful for our current prophet, President Thomas S. Monson and for all of his counselors and apostles who serve us and guide us. I am thankful for each one of you that give your love and support.

 
Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe as you travel and participate in all the fun festivities!

 
Love,
Hermana Inman