Blog Archive

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hermana Inman Handwritten Letter Oct. 25 2012


Dear Mom and Dad,

How are things going at home? From what you said in the emails it sounds like things are going pretty well. Is it starting to get cold down there? Its starting to snow up here.

Hermana McBride and I get along great most of the time. Being with someone literally 24/7 gets on your nerves sometimes, but out of all the companionships, I think we probably have it better than most others. We have so much in common, but at the same time are completely different people. Companionships are truly inspired.

I really like the MTC. I love the constant presence of the Spirit. I love all the speakers and all of the teachers. I am excited about the language and am slowly but surely learning it. We give our lessons in Spanish without any notes now! Its awesome. They’re definitely not close to perfect or even completely comprehendable, but most times we do pretty good. The Spirit is there and that’s all that matters. (Oh, we teach “investigators” every day or every other day).

Thank you mom and dad for everything you do for me and for all of the sacrifices you make. You are the best parents ever and I am so grateful to be your daughter. I love our family. I laughed when I read the email about how Callie and Chloe wag their tails every night during scripture study. They’re smart dogs! Dad, is work getting any better? How do you like Urgent Care? How’s Zumba? How are you? Mom, how’s seminary and Jesse’s schooling going? What else have you been doing? How are you?

Did Torie get my letter from last week? And Jesse? The Halloween one? What are your Halloween plans?

I love you and miss you very much. Thank you so much for everything you do for me. You are the best parents anyone could ask for. Thank you for supporting me. I love you.

Love, Lacey
Hermana Inman

(From Dad to the bloggers) Please use DearElder.com to send quick messages to Lacey during the week. She loves to hear from you, and its quick, easy and FREE. Just use her address from the blog and they deliver the following day. Thanks.