Blog Archive

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hermana Inman Letter April 1, 2014

greetings from Cali


We got to feel an earthquake this week!  There was a large one up in L.A. and we felt it all the way down here in Oceanside.  We were just sitting at our desks and all the sudden we felt like we were spinning in circles or on a boat or something- just an earthquake!  How cool is that?
 
We invited Maricruz to be baptized on Saturday, and she accepted a baptismal date for the 19th of April, but she is kind of uneasy about it, so we're fasting and praying with her to know on which day she should be baptized. More news to come!  She came to church again, and she even came to the Women's Conference that Saturday night!!  I thought that conference was so great!  I was thinking about you the whole time Mom.  The spirit was definitely strong in that meeting!  AND, Leti, Mariela, Lupita, Vanessa, and Alondra Palacios all came :).  I love them.  One of my favorite quotes from that meeting was: "together we're strong, with God we are unstoppable." - Rosemary Wixom. 
 
I'm so excited for general conference this weekend! I bet they'll be focusing a lot on families this conference, Satan is working hard on them that's for sure.  The messages at General Conference are always so inspired and inspiring. I often feel like the talks were given just for me.
Remember to spiritually prepare yourselves for the new messages!  Say prayers and remind yourselves of what they talked about last conference.  You can even come to conference with a question in mind and ask Heavenly Father to address it in conference, and you'll get your answer!
 
We had 2 exchanges this week, one of them was really good!  I only have one more this week- they were a lot less stressful this transfer :). 
 
I'm glad to hear about all the successes you are having down there with missionary work, band, and jobs, and everything else you are doing! Congratulations again to Jesse on his job!
 
I don't have much to report this week, I'm pretty healthy, still loving my mission, still working hard.  I'm kind of a stress ball right now with so many changes happening so quickly so soon, but everything is fine.  I love you all!  Thanks for all of your support! Have a great week!
 
Love,
Hermana Inman
 
Don't forget to play some tricks today on April Fools!