Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hermana Inman Letter December 26, 2012

Hello again!

It was SO SO good to see you on Skype yesterday!!! I miss you all so much and was glad to see that you are all healthy and happy!
 
I'm glad you all had a great Christmas! It sounds like you are all very blessed! I have been extremely blessed this Christmas as well. Thank you so much to those who sent me Christmas cards and packages :) it means the world to me. I loved every single letter and present you sent me! I will be replying to your letters as soon as I can! It might take a couple weeks, but I promise to write back.
 
Thank you SO MUCH for everything family! My roommates were all jealous of my awesome gifts (they got gifts too, but mine are defintely cooler), they were super jealous of my jewelry container that you sent me haha and we love to listen to the Steven Sharp Nelson CD together. I've put the pictures you sent me up on the wall above my desk! Thank you for sending me my other shoes, I wear them almost every day. The penguin lip gloss works great and is cute :). I truly LOVE each of the gifts you sent me, even the razors, because those are the best kind ever and are my favorite! Now I don't have to worry about getting lost because I received that wonderful GPS, I look super cute since you sent me that pretty cardigan and those skirts from Alicia Campbell, and I get to eat chocolate. I have a great way to store my jewelry so it doesn't get lost or tangled. And I got to read letters from you, which always gives me support, encouragement, and helps me to feel loved :). Thank you so much everyone for being so thoughtful and generous. I am so grateful.
 
Our investigator Mayolo gets baptized this Saturday, and then that day, after he receives the Holy Ghost and the Priesthood, he will baptize his own son! On the same day!! It is going to be a beautiful ceremony. We are so excited for them. He has taken the missionary lessons for 5 years and has finally gotten his answer and is truly ready to be baptized. :)
 
I hope you all have a great week and stay safe on New Years! You are in my prayers every day! Remember to share the gospel with everyone and be thinking of others you know who could use the gospel in their lives, then tell the missionaries! They can help! That's what they've been called to do! Shout out to Alex who leaves for the MTC next week! Good luck cuz! You will be so great! This is the best thing you could possibly do for both your life and the lives of God's children.
 
I love you! Please keep praying for me! Thanks for all of your love, encouragement, and support :)
 
Love,
Hermana Inman

 
 Photo: The best Christmas present I could ever ask for :) got to skype my sister for an hour with the family! I love and miss you Hermana Lacey Inman! Merry Christmas!

PS from Dad - we were very fortunate to take advantage of the wonders of technology, and to Skype with Lacey (Hermana Inman) for about an hour on Christmas morning. It was fantastic to have her in our family room, talking, laughing, and getting a chance to get caught up. The most important thing for a father, is that she looked healthy and happy. It was truly the best Christmas present ever! We loook forward to her Skype visit on Mother's Day.